[Members] Vesper mango

Steven D. Brewer sbrewer at bio.umass.edu
Tue Oct 13 04:29:50 PDT 2015

On 10/12/15 8:26 PM, Julie Winberg wrote:
> On the way home I remembered that I signed up for a 3 week class on Wednesday, 14, 21,and 28 from 6to 9 so won't be able to meet those nights.  I could do thurs or Friday any of those weeks I think.  Hmmmmm.  J

I can't do Thursdays -- I have other meetings that frequently occur on
those days. But Fridays could work.  I've redirected back to the mailing
list to see what others think about the idea of moving Esperanto to
Friday nights…

--
Steven D. BREWER <sbrewer at bio.umass.edu>
http://www.bio.umass.edu/biology/about/directories/faculty/steven-d-brewer